Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Surrender

"All to you. I surrender. Everything, every part of me. All to you I surrender. All of my dreams. All of me."

April 2, 2012.

A year ago I stood on the same lawn, watching the same coastline - questioning why God was wrestling with my heart to take a stance on the call on my life. The call into missions and the passion for surf ministry. One year ago I turned my head and ignored His beckoning and this last year has been a direct reflection of my inability to fully surrender. 
 
Yesterday the wrestling became too familiar and the fear of the Lord was beyond my control. This time I wasn't going to question, doubt nor fear the call on my life. I know I have been created to not only serve the Lord with my passions but also to walk with confidence as I proclaim I am called into Surf Ministry. 
 
I will no longer stand in fear of my future nor will I doubt my calling or believe the insecurity of my abilities. I am excited to take my life to a new level with Christ and truly give Him everything. My life is wrecked and I know it is going to get harder, but His love makes it worth it. 

I'm no longer with Surfing The Nations with the mindset this is just for a year, nor the attitude that it isn't my home. I'm no longer with Surfing The Nations with the heart of fear, nor the spirit of doubt and lack of faith that God is in control. 

I am here at Surfing The Nations for as long as I am called, this is my home. I will not walk in fear but in confidence. I will battle with faith and trust God with my life. I will be a woman of courage and direction. 

April 2, 2012 I recommitted my life to Christ. There will be no season off and there will be no discontent. April 2, 2012 I not only stood in front of my community here but I stood at the feet of my Father and said, "yes". Yes I will follow you every day of my life and with that statement I will walk in the calling on my life. The call to serve the Lord with all that is in me & to honor His will. 
 
"No turning back. I've made up my mind. I'm giving all of my life this time." 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment