Thursday, September 23, 2010

A day to surf and intern bond

So today was a day of quiet time and a quiet time that rocked my socks, it was so great. I tucked myself into this little place that only me and Renee know about ;) I sat their a wrote and wrote and wrote. I love writing and it's been a long time since I have just sat and wrote - not blogged, or updated, not e mailed, or skyped but straight up wrote. After quiet time it was prayer and teaching. Today during prayer it was led by Ellen and she totally nailed it. We had local prayer and at one point we were all praying for each other. You just grabbed someone you felt led to pray for and started praying and there were so many tears shed because of the overwhelming sense of love - so great. :) After teaching we were surprised with an intern day off. Time to surf. I just got my new board (wait for a pic) and I was so stoked to take it out. We all loaded up and headed to the beach. We had a day of surfing, bbq'ing, sunning, and just goofing. It was so great. I love my new board. love love love it - Thanks Uncle D!
Sorry this post is less than impressive and totally not detailed but as time goes on here it's harder for me to keep updating not because we are doing the same stuff but because when I'm updating I'm generally missing out on something else. But I know that for me and I want to continue to have something to look back on and for you guys who read it (who knows if you  do) I want you to be able to know what I am up to and how God is rocking my world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment